Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Layla Jane

Our baby girl is 1 year old!



"#1 Colossal Cupcake just for me!"



"Mom and Dad, you've been holding out on me. This is yummy!"



"More!"


"I see a trend here, pull out the tissue and there is something fun inside!"


We celebrated Layla Jane's birthday with the Horns. They came over for playtime, lunch and cupcakes.



"They" say time flies when they are little, but WOW, it feels like superspeed. Even though I'm home with Layla, I feel like I've blinked and she went from a bundle in my arms to a walker. With that being said, I try not only to savor the big milestones, but cherish the tiny experiences: the cuddles before bedtimes, the excitement in her voice as she says, "Mama" when she and Daddy wake me up in the morning, nursing, being my little shadow as we do everyday household stuff which often turn into games or songs, folding her hands during dinner prayer and saying "Amen", and the list goes on. I feel so blessed that Layla is growing and developing. Thank you God for blessing our family. Thank you for our precious Layla Jane.



No comments: